The opportunities for having fun on a boat that are available today are limitless. Whether you are looking for recreation or relaxation, there are so many benefits that come with owning a boat. Here are some reasons for boating that will confirm the numerous boating advantages.
- Affordable Recreation Alternative: Recreational boating does not have to be too expensive for your current budget. Many boats can be financed for a reasonable amount for your budget each month. Boating lenders can work with you to help you save money and tailor a finance package to fit your needs. Barrier Island Marine will ensure that you leave with an affordable boat that is a right fit for you.
- Convenience: The convenience of boating makes it possible to jump on your boat for a getaway whenever you want. This can be used as an alternative to other family recreation activities that can become expensive, time-consuming and much less convenient.
- Easy to Learn: There are so many boating courses available that will allow you to be out on the water in no time and make boating easier to learn than ever.
- Exercise Opportunities: Boating provides sporting enthusiasts with many active things to choose from. Just being outside on the water can strengthen your constitution not to mention the additional benefits in terms of relaxation and stress relief.
- FUN: One of the top reasons to own a boat is because it is so much fun. There are so many activities to explore when it comes to boating; there really is something for everyone to enjoy. For a list of popular boating activities click here.
- Helps you Bond with Friends and Family: A study by the National Marine Manufacturers Association found that 54 percent of all households listed fishing as their favorite boating activity followed by cruising and relaxing with family and friends. This proves that many people think the best part about boating is the opportunity it provides for having fun with friends and family.
- Helps Reduce Stress: A National Marine Manufacturers Association survey of over 1,000 American households listed boating in the top three of all stress-relieving activities. This shows that a little bit of boating fun each day can go a long way towards reducing stress.
- Improves Quality of Life: Recreational boating provides an outlet for entertainment that reduces stress and provides opportunities for personal pleasure, whether it is a fun-filled day of activities with your kids or enjoying an evening sunset cruise for two.
- Water Access is Closer than you Think: Almost 90 percent of Americans live less than an hour away from a navigable body of water. This means that water access is a lot closer and more convenient that you might think. To find recreation boating marinas near you, please visit our marinas pages.
599 Robert Smalls Parkway
Beaufort, SC 29906
ph: (843) 522-2040
Hilton Head Island:
Windmill Harbour Marina
3 Harbour Passage
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926
ph: (843) 441-1377
Copyright 2016 Barrier Island Yacht Sales & Premier Yacht Sales, LLC